NU-DERM SUN SHIELD SPF 50 SUNSCREEN
Medically reviewed on January 10, 2018
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 105mg in 1mL, OCTINOXATE 75mg in 1mL
Labeler: OMP, Inc.
NDC Code: 62032-124
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Zinc Oxide 10.5%||Sunscreen|
- helps prevent sunburn
- higher SPF provides more sunburn protection
- provides high protection against sunburn
For external use only.
- keep out of eyes. rinse with water to remove.
- rash or irritation develops and lasts.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 30 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
- Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming, or perspiring.
- Store at controlled room temperature:
- Sun alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloydimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Dihydroxycetyl Phosphate, Citric Acid, Squalane, Ceteareth-20, Polysilicone-11, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Chlorphenesin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethoxylated Sorbitan Ester, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Polysorbate 60, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Ubiquinone, Tropolone.
Monday–Friday 9:00 AM–4:00 PM Pacific Time
Distributed by OMP, Inc.
|NU-DERM SUN SHIELD SPF 50 SUNSCREEN
zinc oxide and octinoxate lotion
|Labeler - OMP, Inc. (790553353)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.