Eye Lubricant by Kareway Product, Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 400 4mg in 1mL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL 3mg in 1mL
Labeler: Kareway Product, Inc.
NDC Code: 67510-0663
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Polyethylene Glycol 400 0.4%
Propylene Glycol 0.3%
- for the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
- for protection against further irritation
Enter section text here
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eyes lasts
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
Store at 15 - 30ºC (59 - 86ºF)
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, hydrochloric acid, hydroxyethyl cellulose, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide
polyethylene gloycol, propylene glycol liquid
|Labeler - Kareway Product, Inc. (121840057)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 21, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about ocular lubricant ophthalmic
- Ocular lubricant ophthalmic Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 21 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Ocular lubricant
- Artificial Tears Eye Drops
- Artificial Tears Eye Ointment
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)