Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride by Ohm Laboratories Inc.
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 120mg
Labeler: Ohm Laboratories Inc.
NDC Code: 51660-204
Pseudoephedrine HCl USP, 120 mg
temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- do not use more than directed
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or occur with a fever
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and older: 1 tablet every 12 hours; not more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 59o to 77o F in a dry place
- protect from light
castor oil, colloidal silicon dioxide, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide
Keep the Carton. It contains important information.
See end panel for expiration date.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNITS ARE TORN, BROKEN OR SHOW ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
Ohm Laboratories Inc.
1385 Livingston Avenue
North Brunswick, NJ 08902
*Compare to the active ingredient of SUDAFED® 12 HOUR.
Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 120 mg
Extended-Release Tablets, USP
Long-Acting Nasal Decongestant
- Nasal & Sinus Congestion due to Colds & Allergies
- Sinus Pressure
- Maximum Strength
20 Coated Capsule-Shaped Tablets 120 mg Each
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Corporation, owner of the registered trademark SUDAFED® 12 Hour.
pseudoephedrine hydrochloride tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Ohm Laboratories Inc. (184769029)|
|Registrant - Ohm Laboratories Inc. (184769029)|
|Ohm Laboratories Inc.||051565745||manufacture|
Medically reviewed on Jan 14, 2019
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about pseudoephedrine
- Pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 56 Reviews
- Drug class: decongestants
- Pseudoephedrine Capsules and Tablets
- Pseudoephedrine Gel Syrup
- Pseudoephedrine Liquid and Syrup
- Pseudoephedrine Sustained-Release Tablets (12 Hour)
- ... +2 more