Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride by Ohm Laboratories Inc.
Medically reviewed on January 12, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 120mg
Labeler: Ohm Laboratories Inc.
NDC Code: 51660-204
Pseudoephedrine HCl USP, 120 mg
temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- do not use more than directed
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or occur with a fever
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and older: 1 tablet every 12 hours; not more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 59o to 77o F in a dry place
- protect from light
castor oil, colloidal silicon dioxide, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide
Keep the Carton. It contains important information.
See end panel for expiration date.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNITS ARE TORN, BROKEN OR SHOW ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
Ohm Laboratories Inc.
1385 Livingston Avenue
North Brunswick, NJ 08902
*Compare to the active ingredient of SUDAFED® 12 HOUR.
Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 120 mg
Extended-Release Tablets, USP
Long-Acting Nasal Decongestant
- Nasal & Sinus Congestion due to Colds & Allergies
- Sinus Pressure
- Maximum Strength
20 Coated Capsule-Shaped Tablets 120 mg Each
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Corporation, owner of the registered trademark SUDAFED® 12 Hour.
pseudoephedrine hydrochloride tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Ohm Laboratories Inc. (184769029)|
|Registrant - Ohm Laboratories Inc. (184769029)|
|Ohm Laboratories Inc.||051565745||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about pseudoephedrine
- Pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 52 Reviews
- Drug class: decongestants
- Pseudoephedrine Capsules and Tablets
- Pseudoephedrine Gel Syrup
- Pseudoephedrine Liquid and Syrup
- Pseudoephedrine Sustained-Release Tablets (12 Hour)
- ... +2 more