PURELL Advanced Skin Nourishing Instant Hand Sanitizer
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 0.7mL in 1mL
Labeler: GOJO Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 21749-801
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Instant Hand Sanitizer Foam
Ethyl alcohol 70% v/v
- Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin that cause disease
- Recommended for repeated use
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
For external use only
When using this product do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash appears and lasts
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product in your palm to thoroughly cover your hands
- Run hands together briskly until dry
- Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product.
Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerin, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate
- Store below 110°F (43°C)
- May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
|PURELL ADVANCED SKIN NOURISHING INSTANT HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - GOJO Industries, Inc. (004162038)|
|GOJO Industries, Inc.||036424534||MANUFACTURE(21749-801)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 9, 2018