Loratadine and Pseudoephedrine
Medically reviewed on June 22, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, extended release
Ingredients: LORATADINE 10mg, PSEUDOEPHEDRINE SULFATE 240mg
Labeler: Ohm Laboratories Inc.
NDC Code: 51660-488
|Active ingredients (in each tablet)||Purpose|
|Loratadine, USP 10 mg||Antihistamine|
|Pseudoephedrine sulfate, USP 240 mg||Nasal decongestant|
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- itchy, watery eyes
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tablet
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 tablet daily with a full glass of water; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours|
|children under 12 years of age||ask a doctor|
|consumers with liver or kidney disease||ask a doctor|
- sodium: contains 10 mg/tablet
- calcium: contains 25 mg/tablet
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNITS ARE TORN, BROKEN OR SHOW ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
- store between 20° C to 25° C (68° F to 77° F).
- protect from light and store in a dry place
calcium carbonate, colloidal silicon dioxide, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, iron oxide black, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, shellac glaze, sodium alginate, sodium citrate, talc and titanium dioxide
Distributed by: Ohm Laboratories Inc.
1385 Livingston Avenue
North Brunswick, NJ 08902
Original Prescription Strength
*Compare to the active ingredients
of Claritin-D® 24 Hour
Allergy & Congestion
Pseudoephedrine Sulfate, USP 240 mg/Nasal Decongestant
Loratadine, USP 10 mg/Antihistamine
Indoor & Outdoor Allergies
• Nasal and sinus congestion due to colds or allergies
• Sneezing • Runny nose • Itchy, watery eyes
• Itchy throat or nose due to allergies
10 Extended-Release Tablets
**When taken as directed. See Drug Facts Panel.
|LORATADINE AND PSEUDOEPHEDRINE
loratadine and pseudoephedrine tablet, extended release
|Labeler - Ohm Laboratories Inc. (184769029)|
|Registrant - Ohm Laboratories Inc. (184769029)|
|Ohm Laboratories Inc.||184769029||manufacture(51660-488)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about loratadine/pseudoephedrine
- Loratadine/pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 65 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations