Sani-Hands for Kids
Medically reviewed on January 9, 2018
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: Alcohol 0.659mL
Labeler: Professional Disposables International, Inc.
NDC Code: 10819-6003
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- Dries in seconds.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- For external use only.
- Do not use in or contact the eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. If condition persist for more than 72 hours consult a physician.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Keep this out of reach of children unless under adult supervision.
- Tear open packet
- Open and unfold wipe.
- Thoroughly wipe hands, fingers and wrists. Be sure to use the entire wipe.
- For dirty hands, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe; sanitize with second wipe.
- Discard after single use.
For dirty hand, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe; sanitize with second wipe. Discard after single use.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Aminometyl Propanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate
Professional Disposables International, Inc.
2 Nice-Pak Park
Orangeburg, NY 10962-1376
www.sani-kids.com Questions? Feedback?
Call us 1-800-444-6725 ext. 632
Made in USA
- Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes
- Kills 99.99% of Germs
- Cleans better than gels
7.75 x 5.0 in (19.68 x 12.7 cm)
Alcohol 65.9% by volume
|Labeler - Professional Disposables International, Inc. (800777117)|
|Professional Disposables International, Inc.||800777117||manufacture|