Pedia-Lax by C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 50mg in 15mL
Labeler: C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.
NDC Code: 0132-0106
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each tablespoon)
Docusate sodium 50 mg, Stool softener
- for the prevention of dry, hard stools
- for relief of occasional constipation
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 12-72 hours
Drug interaction precaution: do not give this product to your child if your child is presently taking mineral oil unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before using any laxative if your child has
- abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for more than 1 week
- if constipation continues after 1 week of use, contac your child's doctor
- rectal bleeding
- no bowel movement within 72 horus of using this product
These symptoms may be signs of a serious condition.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Use dosage chart for proper dosing. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses. Doses can be given in a glass of juice to prevent throat irritation and to help mask the naturally tart flavor of the active ingredient.
Maximum dose per day (24 hours)
|children 2 to 12 years||1 - 3 tablespoons||3 tablespoons|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor|
- each tablespoon contains: sodium 13 mg
- CHILD RESISTANT CAP
- The top of the bottle is sealed with foil for your safety. Do not use if foil imprinted "SEALED for YOUR PROTECTION" is broken or missing.
- Gluten Free
citric acid, edetate disodium, FD and C red 3, flavor, methylparaben, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, propylparaben, sodium citrate, sorbitol, sucralose, water, xanthan gum, xylitol
1-866-255-6960 or www.pedia-lax.com
docusate sodium liquid
|Labeler - C.B. Fleet Company, Inc. (003119054)|
|C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.||003119054||manufacture(0132-0106)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.