DHC Acne Spot Therapy by DHC USA Incorporated
Medically reviewed on Dec 7, 2016
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Sulfur 6mg in 0.2g
Labeler: DHC USA Incorporated
NDC Code: 63433-897
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For the management of acne.
- Helps clear up acne blemishes.
For external use only.
- Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following the use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If excessive skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Cleanse skin thoroughly and tone before applying. Cover the affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Follow with your moisturizer if desired. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. For best results, use with other DHC Salicylic Acne products.
water, butylene glycol, isononyl isononanoate, cetearyl alcohol, sorbitan stearate, ceteareth-20, sucrose cocoate, phenoxyethanol, xanthan gum, sodium citrate, citric acid, salicylic acid, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, disodium EDTA, allantoin, tocopherol, sodium hydroxide, brassica campestris (rapeseed) seed oil, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, royal jelly extract, scutellaria baicalensis root extract, perilla ocymoides leaf extract, houttuynia cordata extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract
|DHC ACNE SPOT THERAPY
|Labeler - DHC USA Incorporated (004087554)|
More about sulfur topical
- Sulfur topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 1 Review
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents