Benzoyl Peroxide by Harris Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 100mg in 1mL
Labeler: Harris Pharmaceutical, Inc.
NDC Code: 67405-830
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
10% benzoyl peroxide USP
- For the treatment of acne
For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids, lips and mucous membranes.
- have very sensitive skin
- are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with eyes, lips, and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling.
- Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- One to three times daily, wet skin and cover the entire affected area with a thin layer, liberally applying to areas to be cleansed. Massage gently into skin for 10-20 seconds working into a full lather, rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.
- Follow directions in the sunscreen labeling.
- If irritation or sensitivity develops stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
Store at controlled room temperature, 15° - 25°C (59° - 77°F)
Carbomer interpolymer type A NF, cetyl alcohol NF, disodium oleamido MEA-sulfosuccinate, edetate disodium USP, glycerin USP, glyceryl stearate/PEG-100 stearate, laureth-12, magnesium aluminum silicate NF, propylene glycol USP, purified water USP, sodium coco-sulfate, sodium lauroamphoacetate, and xanthan gum NF.
Harris Pharmaceutical, Inc.,
Fort Myers, Florida 33908
H4S 1X6 CANADA Rev 06/11
benzoyl peroxide liquid
|Labeler - Harris Pharmaceutical, Inc. (617204370)|
|Groupe Parima Montreal||252437850||MANUFACTURE(67405-830)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 17, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.