CLENZIDERM THERAPEUTIC by OMP, INC.
Medically reviewed on January 3, 2018
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: BENZOYL PEROXIDE 50mg in 1mL
Labeler: OMP, INC.
NDC Code: 62032-113
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzoyl Peroxide 5%
Acne treatment lotion
- for the treatment of acne
- dries up acne pimples
- helps prevent new acne pimples
For external use only.
- irritation becomes severe.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
- have very sensitive skin
- are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- if going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
- store away from heat and direct sunlight.
- store at controlled room temperature: 15°-25°C (59°-77°F).
Benzyl Benzoate, BHT, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Propylene Glycol, Squalane, Water (Aqua).
1-800-636-7546 Mon-Fri 9:00 am – 4:00 pm PST
Dist. by OMP, Inc., Long Beach, CA 90806
benzoyl peroxide lotion
|Labeler - OMP, INC. (790553353)|
|Ei INC.||105803274||MANUFACTURE(62032-113), LABEL(62032-113), PACK(62032-113), ANALYSIS(62032-113)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about benzoyl peroxide topical
- Benzoyl peroxide topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 29 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Benzoyl peroxide topical
- Benzoyl Peroxide Bar
- Benzoyl Peroxide Cloths
- Benzoyl Peroxide Cream
- Benzoyl Peroxide Pads with Vitamin E Capsules
- ... +7 more