Dandruff by Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Dosage form: shampoo
Ingredients: PYRITHIONE ZINC 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
NDC Code: 49035-153
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dandruff care for great looking hair
- This product helps relieve scalp dryness, itch, irritation and helps prevent flakes while improving your hair and scalp health.
- Gentle enough to use every day for clean hair
- Keeps hair clean and manageable, every day
- Gentle and pH balanced for everyday use even on permed or color-treated hair
Pyrithione zinc 1%
helps prevent recurrence of flaking and itching associated with dandruff
For external use only
- do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- condition worsens or does not improve after reqular use as directed
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well
- for maximum dandruff control, use every time you shampoo
- wet hair, massage onto scalp, rinse, repeat if desired
- for best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor
water, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, glycol distearate, sodium chloride, zinc carbonate, sodium xylenesulfonate, amodimethicone, cocamidopropyl betaine, fragrance, sodium benzoate, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, magnesium carbonate hydroxide, citric acid, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, blue 1, red 33
Satisfaction guaranteed-for questions or comments please cal 1-888-287-1915
Distributed by: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Bentonville, AR 72716
153.008/153AZ rev 1
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble distributor of Head & Shoulders.
Made in the USA with imported parts
pyrithione zinc shampoo
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (051957769)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon, Inc (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 30, 2018
More about pyrithione zinc topical
- Pyrithione zinc topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Pyrithione Zinc Bar
- Pyrithione Zinc Cream
- Pyrithione Zinc Liquid
- Pyrithione Zinc Shampoo
- Pyrithione Zinc Spray
- Pyrithione Topical (Advanced Reading)