Dandruff by Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Dosage form: shampoo
Ingredients: PYRITHIONE ZINC 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
NDC Code: 49035-153
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dandruff care for great looking hair
- This product helps relieve scalp dryness, itch, irritation and helps prevent flakes while improving your hair and scalp health.
- Gentle enough to use every day for clean hair
- Keeps hair clean and manageable, every day
- Gentle and pH balanced for everyday use even on permed or color-treated hair
Pyrithione zinc 1%
helps prevent recurrence of flaking and itching associated with dandruff
For external use only
- do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- condition worsens or does not improve after reqular use as directed
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well
- for maximum dandruff control, use every time you shampoo
- wet hair, massage onto scalp, rinse, repeat if desired
- for best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor
water, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, glycol distearate, sodum chloride, zinc carbonate, sodium xylenesulfonate, amodimethicone, cocamidopropyl betaine, fragrance, sodium benzoate, quar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, magnesium carbonate hydroxide, citric acid, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, blue 1, red 33
Satisfaction guaranteed-for questions or comments please cal 1-888-287-1915
Distributed by: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Bentonville, AR 72716
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble distributor of Head & Shoulders.
Made in the USA with imported parts
pyrithione zinc shampoo
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (051957769)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon, Inc (790752542)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.