Peptic Relief by Rebel Distributors Corp
Medically reviewed on January 1, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: BISMUTH SUBSALICYLATE 262mg
Labeler: Rebel Distributors Corp
NDC Code: 21695-639
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bismuth Subsalicytate 262mg
Anti-diarrheal/Upset stomach reliever
In case of overdose,, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
* Controls diarrhea
* Relieves upset stomach due to overindulgence in food or drink
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy Alert: Do not take if you are
* allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
* taking other salicylate products
Do not use
* if you have bloody or black stool
* if you have an ulcer or bleeding problem
Ask a doctor before use if you have
* mucus in the stool
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any drug for
* anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
When using this product a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
* symptoms get worse
* ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
* diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
* drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
* repeat dosage every 1/2 to 1 hour as needed
* do not take more than 8 doses in 24 hours
* use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days
* adults and children 12 years and over:
* children under 12 years: ask a doctor
* each tablet contains: calcium 77mg
* store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
* protect from moisture
D&C red #27 (al-lake), dextrose, flavor (cherry), magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, silicon dioxide, sorbitol
call 1-800-645-2158, 9 am-5 pm EST, Monday-Friday.
peptic relief tablet
|Labeler - Rebel Distributors Corp (118802834)|
|Rebel Distributors Corp||118802834||RELABEL, REPACK|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Peptic Relief (bismuth subsalicylate)
- Peptic Relief Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: antidiarrheals