Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 18, 2019.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 1.1g in 56.7g
Labeler: Healingsmith Institute Inc.
NDC Code: 76066-002
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Salicylic Acid 2%
Psoriasis, Seborrheic Dermatitis
controls, fights, and helps prevent skin itching, irritation, redness, flaking and scaling associated with:
- seborrheic dermatitis
For external use only.
Do not use if you are allergic to sesame oil.
Ask a doctor before use if condition covers a large area of the body.
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- if you currently use steroids or have used steroids in the recent past, it may take 1 to 3 months to see results
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberally to affected areas one to four times daily or as directed by a doctor
- children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
store in a cool and dry place
Beeswax, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Coccinia Indica fruit extract, EDTA, Fragrance, Glyceryl Stearate, Holarrhena Antidysenterica leaf extract, Melia Azadirachta leaf extract, Propylene Glycol, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) seed oil, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 60, White soft paraffin
salicylic acid cream
|Labeler - Healingsmith Institute Inc. (962842642)|
|Registrant - Healingsmith Institute Inc. (962842642)|
|Nikita Containers Private Limited||862345246||manufacture|
More about salicylic acid topical
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 15 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- ... +6 more