Medically reviewed on November 28, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 1.1g in 56.7g
Labeler: Healingsmith Institute Inc.
NDC Code: 76066-002
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2%
Psoriasis, Seborrheic Dermatitis
controls, fights, and helps prevent skin itching, irritation, redness, flaking and scaling associated with:
- seborrheic dermatitis
For external use only.
Do not use if you are allergic to sesame oil.
Ask a doctor before use if condition covers a large area of the body.
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- if you currently use steroids or have used steroids in the recent past, it may take 1 to 3 months to see results
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberally to affected areas one to four times daily or as directed by a doctor
- children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
store in a cool and dry place
Beeswax, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Coccinia Indica fruit extract, EDTA, Fragrance, Glyceryl Stearate, Holarrhena Antidysenterica leaf extract, Melia Azadirachta leaf extract, Propylene Glycol, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) seed oil, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 60, White soft paraffin
salicylic acid cream
|Labeler - Healingsmith Institute Inc. (962842642)|
|Registrant - Healingsmith Institute Inc. (962842642)|
|Nikita Containers Private Limited||862345246||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 9 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam 6%
- Salicylic Acid Gel & Liquid (Dandruff, Psoriasis, or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Gel, Liquid, and Solution (Calluses, Corns, or Warts)
- ... +8 more