Dosage form: paste, dentifrice
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 2.0mg in 1g
Labeler: DSC Laboratories, Div. of DSC Products Inc.
NDC Code: 52316-028
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aids in prevention of dental decay.
- Twist off cap and remove foil seal
- Adults and children 2 yrs. and older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by dentist.
- Do not swallow
- To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6.
- Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established.
- Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
Purified water, Glycerin, Xylitol, Hydrated Silica, Carbomer Homopolymer Type C, Natural Grape Flavor, Xanthan Gum, D and C Red #28, FD and C Blue #1, D and C Red #33.
toothpaste paste, dentifrice
|Labeler - DSC Laboratories, Div. of DSC Products Inc. (097807374)|
|DSC Laboratories, Div. of DSC Products Inc.||097807374||manufacture|
Medically reviewed on Dec 6, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.