FAMILY CARE BACK PAIN THERAPY
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 80mg, MENTHOL 24mg, CAPSICUM OLEORESIN 16mg
Labeler: UNITED EXCHANGE CORP
NDC Code: 65923-901
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Camphor 80mg / patch||Topical Analgesic|
|Menthol 24mg / patch||Topical Analgesic|
|Capsicum Extract 16mg / patch||Topical Analgesic|
For temporary relief of pains.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Use only as directed
- Do not get into eyes or on mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with any type of wrap except clothing
- Do not use with a heating pad or apply external heat
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years and over apply to affected area; change patch 1 to 2 times daily
- Children under 12 years, consult doctor before use
- How to apply:
- Clean and dry affected area
- Cut open pouch and remove patch
- Remove protective film and apply directly to area of pain
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily
- Wash hands with soap after applying patch
- Reseal pouch containing unused patches
This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Store in cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Aluminium glycinate, eucalyptus oil, glycerin, kaolin, mentha oil, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sodium polyacrylate, polyacrylic acid solution, sorbitol solution, hydrotalcite, water
UNITED EXCHANGE CORP.
17211 VALLEY VIEW AVE.
CERRITOS, CA 90703
MADE IN KOREA
|FAMILY CARE BACK PAIN THERAPY
camphor (synthetic), menthol, and capsicum oleoresin patch
|Labeler - UNITED EXCHANGE CORP (840130579)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 27, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.