Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2 in 1 Fight and Fade
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: Neutrogena Corporation
NDC Code: 10812-286
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2%
For the treatment of acne.
For external use only
Flammable – Keep away from open fire or flame
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product. This may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to every other day.
Alcohol Denat. (38%)
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water
C12-15 Alkyl Lactate
Portulaca Oleracea Extract
Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate
Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate
(USA only) 1-800-584-4048 or www.neutrogena.com
This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
© Dist. by Neutrogena Corp., L.A., CA 90045
|NEUTROGENA RAPID CLEAR 2 IN 1 FIGHT AND FADE
salicylic acid lotion
|Labeler - Neutrogena Corporation (008254617)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 27, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- ... +7 more