Medically reviewed on December 26, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Contract Pharmacal Corp
NDC Code: 10267-3206
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
(in each tablet)
Meclizine HCl 25 mgi
for the prevention and treatment of the nausea, vomiting, dizziness associated with motion sickness
Do not use
- In children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- breathing problems such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- To prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken one hour before starting activity.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: chew 1 to 2 tablets once daily, or as directed by a doctor. Do not exceed 2 tablets in 24 hours. Not for frequent or prolonged use except on the advice of a doctor.
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Store at room temperature, USP
Corn Starch, Croscarmellose Sodium, FD&C Red #40 Lake, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Raspberry Flavor, Silica, Sodium Saccharin, Stearic Acid and Vanilla Flavor.
Contract Pharmacal Corp.
135 Adams Avenue
Hauppauge, NY 11788 USA
meclizine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Contract Pharmacal Corp (968334974)|
|Contract Pharmacal Corp||968334974||MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about meclizine
- Meclizine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 154 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics