Dermasil Sensitive by Rise International Group LLC
Medically reviewed on December 5, 2017
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: dimethicone 0.01g in 1mL
Labeler: Rise International Group LLC
NDC Code: 67143-0102
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dermasil® Labs has developed Dermasil® OTC Sensitive Skin Formula, a powerful sensitive skin treatment and skin protectant. This lotion contains four systems to control and provide long-lasting relief from severe dry skin:
- Occlusives to block moisture loss from the skin's surface
- Humectant to bind water in the skin's outermost layers
- Skin Lipids to enhance the skin's natural ability to retain moisture
- EFA's an important component of the skin's moisture barrier
Suitable for sensitive skin, and control of symptoms such as chapping, cracking, flaking, roughness, redness, soreness, and the itching associated with dry skin.
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin.
- Helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather.
- For external use only.
- Do not get into eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if : Condition worsens, Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply as needed
Water (Aqua), Petrolatum, Mineral Oil (Parraffinum Liquidum), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Allantoin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Lecithin, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Cholesterol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Ethylene Brassylate, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Rosa Damascena Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract.
RISE INTERNATIONAL GROUP LLC
Lodi, NJ 07644. Made in China
©RISE INTERNATIONAL GROUP LLC
|Labeler - Rise International Group LLC (011184988)|
|Kingkey Daily Chemical Co., Ltd.||545349263||MANUFACTURE(67143-0102)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.