PDI Sani-Hands for Kids Antimicrobial Alcohol Gel Hand Wipes
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: Alcohol 0.659mL in 1mL
Labeler: Professional Disposables International, Inc.
NDC Code: 10819-5005
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- Dries in seconds.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- For external use only.
- Do not use in or contact the eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. If condition persist for more than 72 hours consult a physician.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Keep this out of reach of children unless under adult supervision.
- To start feed: Remove cover and discard seal from container. From center of wipe roll, pull up wipe corner; tear off first wipe for use. Twist next wipe into a point and thread through the hole in the container cover. Pull through about one inch. Replace cover. Pull out wipes as needed and snap off at 90o angle. Keep center cap closed to prevent moisture loss.
- Wipe hands, fingers, interdigital areas and wrists thoroughly with towelette. Be sure to utilize the entire wipe surface. Allow to dry.
- For dirty hands, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe; sanitize with second wipe.
- Discard after single use.
For dirty hands, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe; sanitize with a second wipe. Discard after single use.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Aminometyl Propanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate
PDI, The Healthcare Division of Nice-Pak Products, Inc.
Orangeburg, NY 10962-1376 - USA - 1-800-999-6423
SANI-HANDS(R) FOR KIDS
Antimicrobial Alcohol Gel Hand Wipes
Cleans and Moisturizes
Suitable for use prior to eating
6.0 x 7.5 in (15.24 x 19.05 cm)
Alcohol 65.9% by volume
|PDI SANI-HANDS FOR KIDS
ANTIMICROBIAL ALCOHOL GEL HAND WIPES
|Labeler - Professional Disposables International, Inc. (800777117)|
|Professional Disposables International, Inc.||800777117||manufacture|
Medically reviewed on Dec 20, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.