Alcohol by Rite Aid Corporation
Medically reviewed on December 18, 2017
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: Rite Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 11822-5156
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol, 70% w/v
- For preparation of the skin prior to injection
- First aid to decrease germs in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- with electrocautery procedures
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns, consult a doctor
- use only in well ventilated area; fumes may be toxic
- irritation or redness develop
- condition gets worse or persists for more than 72 hours
If accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply to skin as needed.
- Discard after single use
Protect from freezing and avoid excessive heat.
isopropyl alcohol 70%
antiseptic skin cleanser
isopropyl alcohol swab
|Labeler - Rite Aid Corporation (014578892)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.