Alcohol by Rite Aid Corporation
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: Rite Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 11822-5156
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol, 70% w/v
- For preparation of the skin prior to injection
- First aid to decrease germs in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- with electrocautery procedures
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns, consult a doctor
- use only in well ventilated area; fumes may be toxic
- irritation or redness develop
- condition gets worse or persists for more than 72 hours
If accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply to skin as needed.
- Discard after single use
Protect from freezing and avoid excessive heat.
isopropyl alcohol 70%
antiseptic skin cleanser
isopropyl alcohol swab
|Labeler - Rite Aid Corporation (014578892)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 18, 2017