Anti Diarrheal by Rebel Distributors Corp
Medically reviewed on September 13, 2018
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: LOPERAMIDE HYDROCHLORIDE 1mg in 5mL
Labeler: Rebel Distributors Corp
NDC Code: 21695-978
Loperamide HCl 1 mg
controls symptoms of diarrhea, including Travelers’ Diarrhea
Allergy alert: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to loperamide HCl
if you have bloody or black stool
- mucus in the stool
- a history of liver disease
- tiredness, drowsiness or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
- symptoms get worse
- diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days
- you get abdominal swelling or bulging. These may be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
- only use attached measuring cup to dose product
|adults and children 12 years and over||4 teaspoonfuls (1 dosage cup) after the first loose stool; 2 teaspoonfuls (1/2 dosage cup) after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 8 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours|
|children 9-11 years (60-95 lbs)||2 teaspoonfuls (1/2 dosage cup) after the first loose stool; 1 teaspoonful (1/4 dosage cup) after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 6 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours|
|children 6-8 years (48-59 lbs)||2 teaspoonfuls (1/2 dosage cup) after the first loose stool; 1 teaspoonful (1/4 dosage cup) after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 4 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours|
|children under 6 years (up to 47 lbs)||ask a doctor|
- do not use if carton is opened or if printed plastic neckband is broken or missing
- store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
alcohol (0.5%), benzoic acid, citric acid, flavor, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucrose
loperamide hcl solution
|Labeler - Rebel Distributors Corp (118802834)|
|Rebel Distributors Corp||118802834||RELABEL, REPACK|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about loperamide
- Loperamide Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 44 Reviews
- Drug class: antidiarrheals
- Loperamide Capsules and Tablets
- Loperamide Oral Solution and Suspension
- Loperamide (Advanced Reading)