Scrub Care Povidone Iodine Topical Paint
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: POVIDONE-IODINE 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: CareFusion 213 LLC
NDC Code: 50425-011
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Povidone-Iodine, USP 10% (1.0% available iodine)
- for preparation of skin prior to surgery. Helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause skin infection.
For external use only
- in the eyes
- on persons allergic to iodine
- Skin shows symptoms of irritation, sensitivity, redness, pain or swelling. If condition persists more than 72 hours, consult a doctor.
- in case of deep puncture wounds or serious burns
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean area
- apply solution to surgical site following povidone iodine scrub application
- starting at the surgical site moving outward in concentric circles
- allow a minimum of 2 minutes drying time before draping
- remove all soiled underdrapes
- do not allow solution to pool
- store at room temperature
- avoid excessive heat (above 104°F/40°C)
- protect from freezing
- latex Free
citric acid, glycerol, nonylphenol ethoxylate, purified water, sodium hydroxide
Call: 1-800-523-0502 Mon.-Fri. 8 AM-5 PM CST
Scrub Care® 10%
10% Povidone-iodine, USP
For preparation of skin prior to surgery.
Helps reduce bacteria that potentially
can cause skin infection.
For Single Use Only
Vernon Hills, IL 60061 USA
Net Contents: 4 fl. oz. (118 ml)
|SCRUB CARE POVIDONE IODINE TOPICAL PAINT
providone iodine solution
|Labeler - CareFusion 213 LLC (831684456)|
|Registrant - CareFusion 2200 Inc (832696038)|
|CareFusion 213 LLC||826496312||pack(50425-011)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.