Loratadine and Pseudoephedrine
Medically reviewed on December 22, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, extended release
Ingredients: LORATADINE 10mg, PSEUDOEPHEDRINE SULFATE 240mg
Labeler: Physicians Total Care, Inc.
NDC Code: 54868-5656
Loratadine, USP 10 mg
Pseudoephedrine sulfate, USP 240 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- itchy, watery eyes
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever.
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tablet
- adults and children 12 years and over: 1 tablet daily with a full glass of water; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor
- sodium: contains 10 mg/tablet
- calcium: contains 25 mg/tablet
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNITS ARE TORN, BROKEN OR SHOW ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING. (for blister carton/label)
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING FROM BOTTLE. (for bottle carton/label)
- store between 20° C to 25° C (68° F to 77° F)
- protect from light and store in a dry place
calcium carbonate, colloidal silicon dioxide, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, iron oxide black, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, shellac glaze, sodium alginate, sodium citrate, talc and titanium dioxide
Original Prescription Strength
Loratadine and Pseudoephedrine Sulfate Extended-Release Tablets
(24 hour Formulation)
Loratadine, USP 10 mg/Antihistamine
Pseudoephedrine Sulfate, USP 240 mg/Nasal Decongestant
Indoor & Outdoor Allergies
Nasal & Sinus Congestion Due to Colds or Allergies
Sneezing; Runny Nose; Itchy, Watery Eyes; Itchy Throat or Nose Due to Allergies
Allergy & Congestion
*When taken as directed. See Drug Facts Panel.
Keep the carton. It contains important information.
See end panel for expiration date.
Ohm Laboratories Inc.
1385 Livingston Avenue
North Brunswick, NJ 08902
Additional bar code label applied by:
Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74146
|LORATADINE AND PSEUDOEPHEDRINE
loratadine and pseudoephedrine tablet, extended release
|Labeler - Physicians Total Care, Inc. (194123980)|
|Physicians Total Care, Inc.||194123980||relabel|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about loratadine/pseudoephedrine
- Loratadine/pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 58 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations