Sodium Chloride Hypertonicity by Major Pharmaceuticals
Medically reviewed on December 25, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: SODIUM CHLORIDE 50mg in 1mL
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0904-5314
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium chloride 5%
temporary relieve of corneal edema
Do not use
- except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
When using this product
- it may cause temporary burning and irritation
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) every 3 or 4 hours, or as directed by a physician.
- store upright at 15° - 30°C (59° - 86°F)
- keep tightly closed
boric acid, hypromellose, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium borate. Sodium hydroxide ad/or hydrochloric acid may be added to adjust pH. PRESERVATIVE ADDED: methylparaben 0.023%, propylparaben 0.01%
Serious side effects associated with use of this product may be reported to 1-800-323-0000
|SODIUM CHLORIDE HYPERTONICITY
sodium chloride solution
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|
|Bausch & Lomb Incorporated||807927397||MANUFACTURE|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.