Clearskin Clear Emergency Intensive Treatment
Medically reviewed on May 23, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 0.022mL in 1.1mL
Labeler: Avon Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 10096-0267
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2.0%...................................................
• for the treatment of acne
For external use only.
Keep away from heat or flame.
When using this product
• avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
• skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time.
Keep out of reach of children.
• If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Sunburn Alert: Use only as directed. This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.
• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
• Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
• Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
• If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Inactive Ingredients: WATER/EAU, SD ALCOHOL 40-B, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCOLIC ACID, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, THIODIPROPIONIC ACID, TRIOXAUNDECANEDIOIC ACID, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT, PERILLA OCYMOIDES LEAF EXTRACT, SILYBUM MARIANUM EXTRACT, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, TRIS(TETRAMETHYLHYDROXYPIPERIDINOL) CITRATE, CARRAGEENAN, AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE.
Questions? Call 1-800-FOR-AVON
CLEAR EMERGENCY INTENSIVE TREATMENT
salicylic acid gel
|Labeler - Avon Products, Inc. (001468693)|
|Avon Products, Inc.||005149471||manufacture|