CLENZIDERM PORE THERAPY ACNE TREATMENT
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: OMP, INC.
NDC Code: 62032-110
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2%
- for the treatment of acne
- dries up acne pimples
- helps prevent new acne pimples
For external use only
- Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
- irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication.
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- store away from heat and direct sunlight.
- store at controlled room temperature: 15°-25°C (59°-77°F).
Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethoxydiglycol, Fragrance, Glycerin, Menthol, Menthoxypropanediol, Menthyl Lactate, SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Water.
(800) 636-7546 Mon-Fri 9:00 am – 4:00 p.m. Pacific Time
Dist. by OMP, Inc., Long Beach, CA 90806
|CLENZIDERM PORE THERAPY
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - OMP, INC. (790553353)|
|PURETEK CORPORATION||785961046||MANUFACTURE(62032-110), LABEL(62032-110), PACK(62032-110)|
|Ei INC.||105803274||MANUFACTURE(62032-110), LABEL(62032-110), PACK(62032-110), ANALYSIS(62032-110)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 17, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- ... +6 more