Sani Professional Brand Sani-Hands Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 0.659mL in 1mL
Labeler: Professional Disposables International Inc
NDC Code: 10819-6002
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Alcohol 65.9% by volume
- Hand sanitizer to decrease bacteria on the skin.
- For repeated use.
- Dries in seconds.
- Flammable, keep away form fire or flame.
- For external use only
- Do not use in or contact the eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. If condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a doctor.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Cneter right away.
- To dispense, lift cover, remove seal, pull center sheet from roll, twist to a point, feed through dispenser hole in cover. Keep cap closed to prevent moisture loss.
- Use entire wipe to thoroughly wipe hands, fingers, and wrists.
- To sanitize, use multiple wipes.
- Discard after single use.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate
Program Listed E3
|SANI PROFESSIONAL BRAND SANI-HANDS
INSTANT HAND SANITIZING WIPES
|Labeler - Professional Disposables International Inc (800777117)|
|Registrant - Professional Disposables International Inc (800777117)|
|Professional Disposables International Inc||800777117||manufacture(10819-6002)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 9, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.