Sani Professional Brand Sani-Hands Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 0.659mL in 1mL
Labeler: Professional Disposables International Inc
NDC Code: 10819-6002
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Alcohol 65.9% by volume
- Hand sanitizer to decrease bacteria on the skin.
- For repeated use.
- Dries in seconds.
- Flammable, keep away form fire or flame.
- For external use only
- Do not use in or contact the eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. If condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a doctor.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Cneter right away.
- To dispense, lift cover, remove seal, pull center sheet from roll, twist to a point, feed through dispenser hole in cover. Keep cap closed to prevent moisture loss.
- Use entire wipe to thoroughly wipe hands, fingers, and wrists.
- To sanitize, use multiple wipes.
- Discard after single use.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate
Program Listed E3
|SANI PROFESSIONAL BRAND SANI-HANDS
INSTANT HAND SANITIZING WIPES
|Labeler - Professional Disposables International Inc (800777117)|
|Registrant - Professional Disposables International Inc (800777117)|
|Professional Disposables International Inc||800777117||manufacture(10819-6002)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.