Cortisone Plus Aloe Maximum Strength
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE 1g in 100g
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 59779-319
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hydrocortisone, USP 1%
for the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to:
•eczema •insect bites •poison ivy •poison oak •poison sumac •soaps
•jewelry •detergents •cosmetics •psoriasis •seborrheic dermatitis
• for external genital, feminine and anal itching •other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor
For external use only
- for external feminine itching if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.
- for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
- avoid contact with the eyes • do not begin the use of any other hydrocortisone product unless directed by a doctor
- for external anal itching:
• do not use more than directed unless directed by a doctor
• do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
• symptoms last for more than 7 days • the condition gets worse • symptoms clear up and occur again in a few days
• rectal bleeding occurs, consult doctor promptly
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older • apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
Children under 2 years of age • do not use, consult a doctor
For external anal itching
Adults: when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water, rinse thoroughly, gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product
Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- Store at room temperature 59°-86°F (15°-30°C).Protect from freezing.
- Before using any medication, read all label directions.Keep carton, it contains important information.
aloe vera concentrate, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, isopropyl myristate, methylparaben, polyoxyl 40 stearate, polysorbate 60, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sorbic acid, sorbitan monostearate, stearyl alcohol, white wax. May contain citric acid or sodium citrate solution to adjust pH.
1-800-432-8534 between 9 am and 4 pm EST, Monday–Friday.
PLUS ALOE MAXIMUM STRENGTH
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
|Registrant - Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. (001627975)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 4, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about hydrocortisone topical
- Hydrocortisone topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 40 Reviews
- Drug class: topical steroids
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Hydrocortisone rectal cream, ointment, suppository
- Hydrocortisone topical
- Hydrocortisone Cream, Gel, Ointment, and Solution
- Hydrocortisone Lotion
- Hydrocortisone Lotion and Protective Emollient Cream
- ... +7 more