Sani-Hands II Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes
Medically reviewed on December 20, 2017
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: Alcohol 0.659mL in 1mL
Labeler: Profesional Disposables International, Inc.
NDC Code: 10819-5802
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
- Apply topically to the skin to help prevent cross-contamination.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- Dries in seconds.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- For external use only.
- Do not use in or contact the eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. If condition persist for more than 72 hours consult a physician.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Keep this out of reach of children unless under adult supervision.
- To start feed: Remove cover and discard seal from container. From center of wipe roll, pull up wipe corner; tear off first wipe for use. Twist next wipe into a point and thread through the hole in the container cover. Pull through about one inch. Replace cover. Pull out wipes as needed and snap off at a 90o angle. Keep center cap closed to prevent moisture loss.
- Thoroughly wipe hands, fingers and wrists. Be sure to use entire wipe.
- For dirty hands, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe; sanitize with second wipe.
- Discard after single use.
For dirty hands, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe; sanitize with second wipe. Discard after single use.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Aminometyl Propanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate
Professional Disposables International, Inc.
Orangeburg, NY 10962-1376 - USA - 1-800-999-6423
Sani Hands(R) II
Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes
- Kills 99.99% of Germs (a 4 log10 reduction)
- Hand sanitizer to decrease bacteria on skin
- Safe, gentle and effective
- Contains an emollient and vitamin E
6 x 7.5 in (15.2 x 19.0 cm)
Front Canister Label
Back Canister Label
Alcohol 65.9% by volume
INSTANT HAND SANITIZING WIPES
|Labeler - Profesional Disposables International, Inc. (800777117)|
|Profesional Disposables International, Inc.||800777117||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.