DG HEALTH MAXIMUM REDNESS RELIEF
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 0.0025mg in 1mL, NAPHAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.00012mg in 1mL
Labeler: DOLGENCORP INC
NDC Code: 55910-006
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients Purpose
Glycerin 0.5% ................................................................. Lubricant
Naphazoline HCL 0.03% ................................................... Redness Reliever
- For the relief of redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations.
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to the dryness of the eye.
- For the use as a protectant against further irritation or dryness of the eye.
For external use only.
Do not use
if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
When using this product:
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after using
- overuse may produce increased redness of the eye
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- you experience eye pain
- you experience changes in vision
- you experience continued redness or irritation of the eye
- the condition worsens
- symptoms persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- to open bottle, push cap down and twist couterclockwise. To close bottle, twist clockwise until it stops turning.
- put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily
- store at room temperature
- remove contact lenses before using
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate
100 Mission Ridge
Made in Korea
|DG HEALTH MAXIMUM REDNESS RELIEF
glycerin, naphazoline hcl solution/ drops
|Labeler - DOLGENCORP INC (068331990)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.