Cromolyn Sodium by Major Pharmaceuticals
Medically reviewed on September 4, 2017
Dosage form: spray, metered
Ingredients: CROMOLYN SODIUM 5.2mg in 1mL
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0904-5532
(Adults and children 2 years and older)
Cromolyn sodium 5.2 mg
Nasal allergy symptom controller
to prevent and relieve nasal symptoms of hay fever and other nasal allergies:
- runny/itchy nose
- allergic stuffy nose
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- discolored nasal discharge
- sinus pain
- it may take several days of use to notice an effect. Your best effect may not be seen for 1 to 2 weeks.
- brief stinging or sneezing may occur right after use
- do not use it to treat sinus infection, asthma, or cold symptoms
- do not share this bottle with anyone else as this may spread germs
- shortness of breath, wheezing, or chest tightness occurs
- hives or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs
- your symptoms worsen
- you have new symptoms
- your symptoms do not begin to improve within two weeks
- you need to use for more than 12 weeks
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- see package insert on how to use pump
- parent or care provider must supervise the use of this product by young children
- adults and children 2 years and older:
- spray once into each nostril. Repeat 3-4 times a day (every 4-6 hours). If needed, may be used up to 6 times a day.
- use every day while in contact with the cause of your allergies (pollen, molds, pets, and dust)
- to prevent nasal allergy symptoms, use before contact with the cause of your allergies. For best results, start using up to one week before contact.
- if desired, you can use this product with other medicines, including other allergy medicines.
- Children under 2 years: Do not use unless directed by a doctor.
- store between 20°– 25°C (68°– 77°F)
- protect from light
- keep carton and package insert. They contain important instructions.
benzalkonium chloride, edetate disodium, purified water
Serious side effects associated with use of this product may be reported to: 1-800-323-0000
Before using any medication read all label directions. Keep carton and packaging insert. They contain important information.
Cromolyn Sodium Nasal Solution is convenient and easy to administer using the metered spray pump. See package insert for spray pump directions.
USE ONLY IF BODY SEAL IMPRINTED WITH "Protective Seal" AND YELLOW IS INTACT.
31778 Enterprise Drive,
Livonia, MI 48150 USA
Re-Order No. 248634
M-115 Rev 10-10
Cromolyn Sodium Nasal
Nasal Allergy Symptom Controller
Prevents and Relieves
Nasal Allergy Symptoms:
allergic stuffy nose
Full Prescription Strength
Safe For Ages 2 Years & Older
200 Metered Sprays
Each spray delivers 5.2 mg cromolyn sodium
0.88 FL OZ (26 mL)
cromolyn sodium spray, metered
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|
|Bausch & Lomb Incorporated||079587625||MANUFACTURE(0904-5532)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about cromolyn nasal
- Cromolyn nasal Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: nasal antihistamines and decongestants
Other brands: NasalCrom