Cromolyn Sodium by Cardinal Health
Dosage form: spray, metered
Ingredients: CROMOLYN SODIUM 5.2mg in 1mL
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 37205-223
Cromolyn sodium 5.2 mg
Nasal allergy symptom controller
to prevent and relieve nasal symptoms of hay fever and other nasal allergies:
- runny/itchy nose
- allergic stuffy nose
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- discolored nasal discharge
- sinus pain
- it may take several days of use to notice an effect. Your best effect may not be seen for 1 to 2 weeks.
- brief stinging or sneezing may occur right after use
- do not use it to treat sinus infection, asthma, or cold symptoms
- do not share this bottle with anyone else as this may spread germs
- shortness of breath, wheezing, or chest tightness occurs
- hives or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs
- your symptoms worsen
- you have new symptoms
- your symptoms do not begin to improve within two weeks
- you need to use for more than 12 weeks
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- see package insert on how to use pump
- parent or care provider must supervise the use of this product by young children
- adults and children 2 years and older:
- spray once into each nostril. Repeat 3-4 times a day (every 4-6 hours). If needed, may be used up to 6 times a day.
- use every day while in contact with the cause of your allergies (pollen, molds, pets, and dust)
- to prevent nasal allergy symptoms, use before contact with the cause of your allergies. For best results, start using up to one week before contact.
- if desired, you can use this product with other medicines, including other allergy medicines.
- Children under 2 years: Do not use unless directed by a doctor.
- store between 20°– 25°C (68°– 77°F)
- protect from light
- keep carton and package insert. They contain important instructions.
benzalkonium chloride, edetate disodium, purified water
Serious side effects associated with the use of this product may be reported to 1-800-323-0000.
Before using any medication read all label directions. Keep carton and packaging insert. They contain important information.
Cromolyn Sodium Nasal Solution is convenient and easy to administer using the metered spray pump. See package insert for spray pump directions.
USE ONLY IF BODY SEAL IMPRINTED WITH "Protective Seal" AND YELLOW IS INTACT.
All Leader® Brand products are 100% satisfaction guaranteed or return to place of purchase for a full refund.
DISTRIBUTED BY CARDINAL HEALTH DUBLIN, OHIO 43017
©Cardinal Health Leader is a trademark of Cardinal Health
Compare to Nasalcrom® active ingredient*
Cromolyn Sodium Nasal Solution USP
Nasal Allergy Symptom Controller
Prevents and Relieves Nasal Allergy Symptoms:
allergic stuffy nose
Full Prescription Strength
Safe For Ages 2 Years & Older
SATISFACTION GURANTEED 200 Metered Sprays
Each spray delivers
5.2 mg cromolyn sodium
0.88 FL OZ (26 mL)
cromolyn sodium spray, metered
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (097537435)|
|Bausch & Lomb Incorporated||807927397||MANUFACTURE|
|Aventis Pharma Manufacturing Pte LTD.||595299306||MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.