Aspirin by Kareway Product, Inc.
Medically reviewed on November 23, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ASPIRIN 325mg
Labeler: Kareway Product, Inc.
NDC Code: 67510-0008
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- muscle pain
- menstrual pain
- minor pain of arthritis
- pain and fever of colds
Reye's syndrome:Children and teenagers should not use this medicine for chicken pox or flu symptoms before a doctor is consulted about Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness reported to be associated with aspirin.Allergy alert:Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take aspirin or other pain reliever/fever reducers. Aspirin may cause stomach bleeding.
if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- stomach problems (such as heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain) that last or come back
- bleeding problems
taking a prescription drug for
- anticoagulation (blood thinning)
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- new symptoms occur
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
- fever lasts more than 3 days
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
ask a health professional before use.It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 or 2 tablets every 4 hours or 3 tablets every 6 hours, not to exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
- save carton for full directions and warnings
- store at room temperature
dry starch, citric acid, carboxymethyl starch sodium, starch, starch paste
|Labeler - Kareway Product, Inc. (121840057)|
More about aspirin
- Aspirin Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 32 Reviews
- Drug class: platelet aggregation inhibitors
- Aspirin rectal
- Aspirin Chewable Tablets
- Aspirin Enteric-Coated and Modified-Release Tablets
- Aspirin Tablets
- ... +3 more