Aspirin by Kareway Product, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ASPIRIN 325mg
Labeler: Kareway Product, Inc.
NDC Code: 67510-0008
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- muscle pain
- menstrual pain
- minor pain of arthritis
- pain and fever of colds
Reye's syndrome:Children and teenagers should not use this medicine for chicken pox or flu symptoms before a doctor is consulted about Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness reported to be associated with aspirin.Allergy alert:Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take aspirin or other pain reliever/fever reducers. Aspirin may cause stomach bleeding.
if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- stomach problems (such as heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain) that last or come back
- bleeding problems
taking a prescription drug for
- anticoagulation (blood thinning)
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- new symptoms occur
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
- fever lasts more than 3 days
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
ask a health professional before use.It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 or 2 tablets every 4 hours or 3 tablets every 6 hours, not to exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
- save carton for full directions and warnings
- store at room temperature
dry starch, citric acid, carboxymethyl starch sodium, starch, starch paste
|Labeler - Kareway Product, Inc. (121840057)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.