alcohol by Kinray Inc.
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 0.7mL in 1mL
Labeler: Kinray Inc.
NDC Code: 63777-120
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Isopropyl Alcohol 70% v/v Antiseptic
- Antiseptic cleanser.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- In the eyes.
- With electrocautery procedures.
- If irritation and redness develop
- If condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a physician.
Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
Tear at notch, remove swab, use only once.
- Wipe injection site vigorously and discard.
Inactive ingredient: Water
For use as an
|Labeler - Kinray Inc. (012574513)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 9, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about isopropyl alcohol topical
- Isopropyl alcohol topical Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Drug class: antiseptic and germicides
- FDA Alerts (2)