PDI Sani-Hands ALC Antimicrobial Alcohol Gel Hand Wipes
Medically reviewed on December 20, 2017
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: Alcohol 0.659mL in 1mL
Labeler: Profesional Disposables International, Inc.
NDC Code: 10819-5002
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin; after assisting ill persons, and before contact with a person under medical care or treatment.
- Apply topically to the skin to help prevent cross-contamination.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- Dries in seconds.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- For external use only.
- Do not use in or contact the eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. If condition persist for more than 72 hours consult a physician.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Keep this out of reach of children unless under adult supervision.
- To start feed: Remove cover and discard seal from container. From center of toweled roll, pull up wipe corner; tear off first wipe for use. Twist next wipe into a point and thread through the hole in the container cover. Pull through about one inch. Replace cover. Pull out wipes as needed and snap off at a 90o angle. Keep cap closed to prevent evaporation.
- Wipe hands, fingers, interdigital areas and wrists thoroughly with towelette. Be sure to utilize the entire wipe surface. Allow to dry.
- If hands are visibly soiled or contaminated, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe. Sanitize with a second wipe.
- Discard after single use.
If hands are visibly soiled or contaminated, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe. Sanitize with a second wipe. Discard after single use.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Aminometyl Propanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate
Professional Disposables International, Inc.
Orangeburg, NY 10962-1376 - USA - 1-800-999-6423
www.pdipdi.com MADE IN USA
Cleans and Moisturizes
Antimicrobial Alcohol Gel Hand Wipes
An antiseptic handwash to help prevent cross-contamination
- Kills 99.99% of Germs
- Contains moisturizing aloe, glycerin and vitamin E
- Removes Soil and Bacteria More Effectively than Gels Alone
6 x 7.5 in (15 x 19 cm)
Alcohol 65.9% by volume
|PDI SANI-HANDS ALC
ANTIMICROBIAL ALCOHOL GEL HAND WIPES
|Labeler - Profesional Disposables International, Inc. (800777117)|
|Profesional Disposables International, Inc.||800777117||manufacture|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.