ESIKA VALERUS FOR MEN Roll-On
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Aluminum Sesquichlorohydrate 0.17g in 1mL
Labeler: Ventura Corporation Ltd.
NDC Code: 13537-134
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aluminum sesquichlorohydrate (17%)
- reduces underarm wetness.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash and irritation occurs.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply to underarms only.
Aqua (water), steareth-2, ppg-15 stearyl ether, steareth-21, fragrance, dicaprylyl carbonate, cyclopentasiloxane, triclosan, cyclohexasiloxane, benzalkonium chloride, tetrasodium edta, methylparaben, bisabolol.
PR: Distributed by Ventura Corporation, Ltd. San Juan, Puerto Rico 00926.
VALERUS FOR MEN ROLL-ON
aluminum sesquichlorohydrate liquid
|Labeler - Ventura Corporation Ltd. (602751344)|
|Bel Star S.A. (Colombia)||880160197||MANUFACTURE(13537-134)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 13, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.