Tiger Balm by Haw Par Healthcare Ltd.
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: Camphor (Synthetic) 80mg, Menthol, Unspecified Form 24mg, Capsicum 16mg
Labeler: Haw Par Healthcare Ltd.
NDC Code: 66761-322
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Camphor 80mg / patch||Topical Analgesic|
|Menthol 24mg / patch||Topical Analgesic|
|Capsicum Extract 16mg / patch||Topical Analgesic|
For temporary relief of pains.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Use only as directed
- Do not get into eyes or on mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with any type of wrap except clothing
- Do not use with a heating pad or apply external heat
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or within 30 minutes after bathing
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, or if you have sensitive skin, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years and over apply to affected area; change patch 1 to 2 times daily
- Children under 12 years, consult doctor before use
- How to apply:
- Clean and dry affected area
- Cut open pouch and remove patch
- Remove protective film and apply directly to area of pain
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily
- Wash hands with soap after applying patch
This product may cause allergic reaction on some individuals. Store in cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Aluminium glycinate, eucalyptus oil, glycerin, hydrotalcite, kaolin, mentha oil, polysorbate 80, polyacrylic acid solution, propylene glycol, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sodium polyacrylate, sorbitol solution, water
Manufactured by Haw Par Healthcare Ltd., Singapore
under licence from Haw Par Corporation Ltd.
camphor (synthetic), menthol, and capsicum patch
|Labeler - Haw Par Healthcare Ltd. (659207039)|
|Haw Par Healthcare Ltd.||659207039||MANUFACTURE(66761-322)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 25, 2018