Medrox by Pharmaceutica North America
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: METHYL SALICYLATE 20g in 100g, MENTHOL 5g in 100g, CAPSAICIN 0.0375g in 100g
Labeler: Pharmaceutica North America
NDC Code: 45861-004
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl Salicylate 20.00%
Use for the temporary relief of minor aches and muscle pains associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains, muscle soreness and stiffness.
- For external use only. Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not cover with bandage.
- Do not use on wounds or damaged skin.
Consult physician for children under 12.
- Adults and children 12 years and over apply to affected area: change patch 1 to 2 times daily.
- Children under 12 years, consult physician before use
- How to apply:
- Clean and dry affected area
- Cut open pouch and remove patch
- Remove protective film and apply directly to area of pain
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily
- Wash hands with soap after applying patch
- Reseal pouch containing unused patches
Deionized Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-150 Distearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Polysorbate-20, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Diazolidinyl Urea, FD and C Blue 1, D and C Yellow 5
methyl salicylate, menthol, capsaicin patch
|Labeler - Pharmaceutica North America (962739699)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 28, 2017