Blistex Cold and Allergy Lip Soother
Medically reviewed on September 12, 2018
Dosage form: stick
Ingredients: Dimethicone 2g in 100g, Pramoxine Hydrochloride 1g in 100g
Labeler: Blistex Inc
NDC Code: 10157-9860
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
COLD & ALLERGY
|Dimethicone 2.0%(w/w)||Skin protectant|
|Pramoxine HCL 1.0%(w/w)||External analgesic|
- for the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor lip irritations
- temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked lips
For external use only
- Do not get into eyes
- condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply liberally to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
C20-40 pareth-3, camellia sinensis leaf extract, castor oil bis-hydroxypropyl dimethicone esters, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, ethyl menthane carboxamide, flavor, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, honey, lanolin, lecithin, microcrystalline wax, myristyl myristate, ozokerite, paraffin, phenoxyethanol, polybutene, purified water, sambucus nigra fruit extract, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, sodium hyaluronate, sodium saccharin, tocopheryl acetate, tridecyl neopentanoate, triethanolamine, triisononanoin
Relieves Lip Discomfort & Dryness
Due To Illness Or Medication
Infused With Vitamins C&E, Green Tea,
Elderberry, Chamomile And Honey
Applies Gently To Sore Lips
NET WT. .15 oz (4.25g)
COLD AND ALLERGY LIP SOOTHER
dimethicone and pramoxine hydrochloride stick
|Labeler - Blistex Inc (005126354)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about pramoxine topical
- Pramoxine topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 37 Reviews
- Drug class: topical anesthetics