Curad Alcohol Non-Sterile, Extra Thick
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: Medline Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 53329-821
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl Alcohol, 70% v/v
For preparation of the skin prior to an injection
For external use only.
- get into eyes
- apply over large areas of the body
- In case of deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns, consult a doctor
- condition persists or gets worse or lasts longer than 72 hours
- do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- keep away from fire or flame
- do not use with electrocautery procedures
- use only in a well ventilated area; fumes may be toxic
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Wipe injection site vigorously. Discard after single use.
Protect from freezing and avoid excessive heat.
- Extra-thick Pad Offers Excellent Cleaning Action
- Made with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol
- Individually Sealed for Convenience and Safety
100 EXTRA THICK SWABS
NON-STERILE, EXTRA THICK
isopropyl alcohol swab
|Labeler - Medline Industries, Inc. (025460908)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.