Dandruff by Demoulas Super Markets, Inc
Dosage form: shampoo
Ingredients: PYRITHIONE ZINC 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Demoulas Super Markets, Inc
NDC Code: 53942-153
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dandruff Care for Geat Looking Hair
This product helps relieve scalp dryness,
itch, irritation and helps prevent flakes.
Clean Manageable Hair Everyday
- Keeps hair clean and manageable
- Gentle and pH balanced for everyday use-even for permed or color-treated hair
Pyrithione zinc 1%
helps prevent recurrence of flaking and itching associated with dandruff
For external use only
do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroghly with water.
- condition worsens or does not improve after regular use as directed
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well
- for maximum dandruff control, use every time you shampoo
- wet hair, massage onto scalp, rinse, repeat if desired
- for best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor
water, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, glycol distearate, sodium chloride, zinc carbonate, sodium xylenesulfonate, amodimethicone, cocamidopropyl betaine, fragrance, sodium benzoate, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, magnesium carbonate hydroxide, citric acid, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, blue 1, red 33
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, distributor of Head & Shoulders Classic Clean
DEMOULAS SUPER MARKETS, INC.
875 EAST STREET
TEWKSBURY, MA 01876
Made in USA with US and foreign components
153.008/153AZ rev 1
pyrithione zinc shampoo
|Labeler - Demoulas Super Markets, Inc (007869647)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon, Inc (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on May 10, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about pyrithione zinc topical
- Pyrithione zinc topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Pyrithione Zinc Bar
- Pyrithione Zinc Cream
- Pyrithione Zinc Liquid
- Pyrithione Zinc Shampoo
- Pyrithione Zinc Spray
- Pyrithione Topical (Advanced Reading)