Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: Aspirin 3251
Labeler: North Safety Products
NDC Code: 0498-0113
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aspirin 325 mg (NSAID)
"nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug"
Pain reliever/fever reducer
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with:
- a cold
- muscular aches
- backache - premenstrual and menstrual periods
- minor pain from arthritis
- and to reduce fever
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescriptions or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems such as heartburrn
- high blood pressure
- heart disease
- liver cirrhosis
- kidney disease or are taking a diuretic
- bleeding problems
- reached age 60 or older
- taking any other drug containing an NSAID (prescription or nonprescription)
- taking a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last three months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 or 2 tablets with water every 4 hours while symptoms persist.
- not more than 12 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
- store at room temperature 15o - 30o C (59o - 86o F)
- tamper evident packets
- do not use if open or torn
corn starch, povidone, silicon dioxide, stearic acid
* croscarmellose sodium, *hypromellose,* microcrystaline cellulose,*mineral oil, * polyethylene glycol
*propylene glycol,* titanium dioxide, *contains one or more of these ingredients
|Labeler - North Safety Products (019777263)|
|North Safety Products||019777263||manufacture(0498-0113), pack(0498-0113)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.