PCA SKIN ACNE by Physicians Care Alliance dba PCA Skin
Medically reviewed on June 9, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 2.0g in 100mL
Labeler: Physicians Care Alliance dba PCA Skin
NDC Code: 68726-068
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
- Clears and reduces the severity of acne blemished
- penetrates pores to help prevent development of new blemishes/blackheads.
Warnings: For external use only
Using other topical acne drugs at the same time or immediately following the use of this product may increase skin dryness/ irritation. If this occurs, use only one acne drug unless directed by a physician.
Do not use in or near the eyes
- Cleanse skin before applying
- Apply a thin layer to affected areas.
- Do not rinse
- Apply once daily. Gradually increase to twice daily or as directed by a physician. If excessive dryness or redness occurs, reduce application.
Water/Aqua/Eau, SD Alcohol 40-B, Ethoxydiglycol, Azelaic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) root extract, Poterium Officinale (Green Burnet) Root, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root.
A gentle and effective 2% salicylic acid acne spot treatment that clears existing acne blemishes while reducing oil production and the occurence of future breakouts
Un traitement doux et effectif a base de 2 % d'acide salicylique pour les boutons d'acne, reduit la production de sebum et la fromation de futures lesions.
pcaskin.com please recycle
2008 Physicians Care Alliance, LLC
Scottsdale, AZ 85253 Made in U.S.A
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|PCA SKIN ACNE
salicylic acid gel
|Labeler - Physicians Care Alliance dba PCA Skin (969945133)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 9 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam 6%
- Salicylic Acid Gel & Liquid (Dandruff, Psoriasis, or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Gel, Liquid, and Solution (Calluses, Corns, or Warts)
- ... +8 more