Medically reviewed on December 4, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 1mL in 100mL
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 37205-483
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Phenylephrine hydrochloride 1.0%
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion:
- due to common cold
- due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves stuffy nose
- helps clear nasal passages; shrinks swollen membranes
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- helps decongest sinus openings and passages; temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- do not use for more than 3 days. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to come back or get worse.
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- use only as directed
|adults and children 12 years and over||2 or 3 drops in each nostril not more often than every 4 hours|
|children under 12 years||ask a doctor|
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- protect from light
benzalkonium chloride, citric acid, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium citrate
phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (097537435)|