diphenhydramine hydrochloride by Lake Erie Medical DBA Quality Care Products LLC
Medically reviewed on January 27, 2017
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg
Labeler: Lake Erie Medical DBA Quality Care Products LLC
NDC Code: 49999-091
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25 mg
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 50 mg
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- runny nose and sneezing
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Do not use with ny other product containing diphenhydramine, including products used topically.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking tranquilizers or sedatives
- taking other products containing diphenhydramine
When using this product
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and Children 12 years and over: 25 to 50 mg (1 to 2 capsules) every 4 to 6 hours, not to exceed 12 capsules in 24 hours.
- Children 12 years and under: Consult a Doctor
Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch, D&C Red #28, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, Gelatin, Anhydrous Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.
Keep tightly closed. Store at 20º to 25ºC (68º to 77ºF) [See USP Controlled Room Temperature].
Manufactured for Sandoz Inc.
Princeton, NJ 08540
Manufactured by Epic Pharma, LLC
Laurelton, NY 11413
diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule
|Labeler - Lake Erie Medical DBA Quality Care Products LLC (831276758)|
|Lake Erie Medical DBA Quality Care Products LLC||831276758||repack(49999-091)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about diphenhydramine
- Diphenhydramine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 184 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Chewable Tablets and Orally-Disintegrating Tablets
- ... +5 more