Instant Hand Sanitizer by Hydrox Laboratories
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Alcohol 62mL in 100mL
Labeler: Hydrox Laboratories
NDC Code: 10565-072
Ethyl Alcohol 62% w/w
- hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame
For external use only - hands.
When using this product do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a physician if skin irritation or rash develops.
Keep out of reach of children. If accidently ingested, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- place enough product in your palm to thoroughly cover your hands
- rub hands together briskly until dry
- children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product
- store at normal room temperature
- may discolor certain fabrics
- may be harmful to wood finishes and plastics
carbomer, fragrance, glycerin, isopropyl alcohol, isopropyl myristate, propylene glycol, purified water, tocopheryl acetate, aloe vera gel, AMP-95
MFG BY: HYDROX LABORATORIES
825 Tollgate Road ELGIN, IL 60123
|INSTANT HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - Hydrox Laboratories (025164302)|
|Hydrox Laboratories||025164302||MANUFACTURE(10565-072), pack(10565-072), label(10565-072)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 14, 2017