Bum Ease by Wake Innovation, LLC
Medically reviewed on December 5, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 10g in 100mL
Labeler: Wake Innovation, LLC
NDC Code: 76330-100
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 10%
• Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
• Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
• For external use only.
• When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
• Condition worsens
• Symptoms last more than seven days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
• Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or
contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Shake Well Before Use
• Hold bottle 2-3 inches from baby’s bottom while spraying
• Press down on the pump to spray
• Change wet and solid diapers promptly
• Cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry
• Apply spray liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at
bedtime or anytime when exposeure to wet diapers may be prolonged
• Store at 15° to 25°C (59° to 77°F)
*Aqua, *Arachis Hypogaea Oil *C14-22 Alcohol, *C12-20 Alkyl, *Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, *Cocoglycerides,
*Glucoside, *Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol Ethylhexylglycerin, *Oleic Acid and *Silica
Call toll free 1-800-831-0507
Distributed by: Wake Innovation, LLC
P.O. Box 98355 Raleigh, NC
Nolan’s Diaper Rash Spray
Bum Ease ™
ZINC OXIDE SKIN PROTECTANT DIAPER RASH SPRAY
NEW ZINC OXIDE SPRAY!!
Shake well before using
Patent Pending Spray Formula
• Doctor Recommended
• Fast / Easy Application
• Less Irritation For Baby
• Effective Active Ingredients
• No Greasy Hands or Fingers
3.38 fl. oz. (100 ml.)
zinc oxide liquid
|Labeler - Wake Innovation, LLC (967723029)|