Stool Softener by P & L Development of New York Corporation
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: P & L Development of New York Corporation
NDC Code: 59726-005
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Sodium 100mg
- temporary relief of occasional constipation.
- This product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to72 hours.
- you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks.
- you are presently taking mineral oil
- rectal bleeding or failure to have bowel movement occur after use which may indicate a serious condition
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
adults and children over 12 years of age: take 1 to 3 softgels daily
children 2 to under 12 years of age: take 1 softgel daily
children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- each softgel contains: sodium 6mg
- store at controlled room temperature 15 - 30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F)
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
- *This product is not manufactured or distributed by Boehringer Ingelheim Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Dulcolax.
edible ink, FDandC Red #40, FDandC Yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene, propylene glycol, purified water and sorbitol special.
call toll free: 1-877-753-3935
Comapre to the active ingredient in Dulcolax Stool Softener NDC: 59726-005-25
Docusate Sodium 100mg
Fast, Dependable Relief of Occasional Constipation
Distributed by PL Development
Westbury, NY 11590 USA
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - P & L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.