Stool Softener by P & L Development of New York Corporation
Medically reviewed on December 1, 2017
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE CALCIUM 240mg
Labeler: P & L Development of New York Corporation
NDC Code: 59726-170
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Calcium 240mg
For relief of occasional constipation. This product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to72 hours.
- if you are currently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present
- for longer than 1 week, unless directed by a doctor.
- you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks.
- you have rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after use
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children over 12 years of age: take 1 softgel daily for several days, or until bowel movements are normal, or as directed by a doctor.
children under 12 years of age: take as directed by a doctor.
- store at controlled room temperature 15 - 20 degrees C (59-86 degrees F)
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
- This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Surfak Stool Softener.
corn oil, DandC Red #33, edible white ink, FDandC Red #40, gelating, glycerin, purified water and sorbitol special.
call toll free: 1-877-753-3935
8Comapre to the active ingredient in Surfak Stool Softener NDC: 59726-170-01
Docusate Calcium 240mg
Gentle Relief of Constipation
Distributed by PL Development
Westbury, NY 11590 USA
docusate calcium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - P & L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about docusate
- Docusate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 16 Reviews
- Drug class: laxatives