Dosage form: tincture
Ingredients: Miconazole Nitrate 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: Stratus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 58980-818
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole Nitrate 2%
- Cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- For effective relief of itchy, scaly skin between the toes.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under supervision of doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
If irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within four weeks, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact poison control center immediately.
- Clean and dry the affected area.
- Cover the affected area with a thin layer twice a day (a.m. and p.m.) on skin, under nails and surrounding cuticle areas.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- For athlete's foot and ringworm use daily for four (4) weeks.
- This product is not effective on scalp or nails.
- Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted to 15°C - 30°C (59° - 86°F). [See USP Controlled Room Temperature]. Protect from freezing. If freezing occurs, warm to room temperature.
Benzyl Alcohol, Glacial Acetic Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laureth-4, Purified Water and Sodium Hydroxide Solution.
For more information, see enclosed package insert.
STRATUS PHARMACEUTICALS INC
12379 SW 130th Street
Miami, Florida 33186
miconazole nitrate tincture
|Labeler - Stratus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (789001641)|
|TARMAC PRODUCTS INC||059890491||MANUFACTURE(58980-818), LABEL(58980-818), PACK(58980-818)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.